Design that Sells with Seattle Realtor Katlin Lee | Wine & Design #15
While enjoying some great Washington wine at the Nine Hats Wines urban tasting room, Seattle-area Realtor Katlin Lee discusses the importance of home staging, DIY and simple home upgrades that improve home value, and what she enjoys drinking when a glass of wine is not on the menu.
What’s in the glass:
- Nine Hats Wines 2014 Malbec (Columbia Valley, Wa)
<< Episode 14: Trending with Wine Cellar Innovations
Episode 16: What Type of Wine Cellar Am I, Part One (May 25) >>
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
Vino Series Stemware Racks (2-glass capacity)
Rated 5.00 out of 5$13.00 – $15.00
- We turn to wine cellar cooling and design exper...
- When Food and Wine said Houston’s dining ...
Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (May): Sleek Transitional Cellar at Eddie Merlot’s in Bloomfield Hills, MIA common flaw in glass wine cellar design — for...