Design that Sells with Seattle Realtor Katlin Lee | Wine & Design #15
While enjoying some great Washington wine at the Nine Hats Wines urban tasting room, Seattle-area Realtor Katlin Lee discusses the importance of home staging, DIY and simple home upgrades that improve home value, and what she enjoys drinking when a glass of wine is not on the menu.
What’s in the glass:
- Nine Hats Wines 2014 Malbec (Columbia Valley, Wa)
<< Episode 14: Trending with Wine Cellar Innovations
Episode 16: What Type of Wine Cellar Am I, Part One (May 25) >>
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Floor-to-Ceiling Mounted Frame (12 ft) $400.00
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- This month, designers focused on the best mater...
- We are used to being No. 1. As in the leader in...
- As summer comes to a close, we look to east, we...