Trending Wine Cellar Design with Wine Cellar Innovations | Wine & Design #14
We grab a glass of white wine at 101 Steak in Atlanta with Erik Kuehne of Wine Cellar Innovations to talk about trends in the wine cellar planning, design, and construction industry. Erik also shares details on the craziest wine cellar he’s ever worked on. Spoiler alert: the floor moves UP to reach bottles 15 feet high.
What’s in the glass:
- Flint & Steel 2016 Sauvignon Blanc (Napa Valley, Ca)
<< Episode 13: Just wine with Bar Helix
Episode 15: Design that Sells (May 18) >>
- W Series Bottle Height Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack (1 to 3 bottles) $18.00 – $37.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Extension Bracket $33.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Angled Base Plate $30.00
- Vino Series Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00 – $38.00
- Imagine a dark, cool, underground cellar dug in...
- The designer tool bag expands with the versatil...
- The moms in your life have earned a little more...