What Type of Wine Cellar Am I, Part One with Dave Elliott | Wine & Design #16
We turn to wine cellar cooling and design expert David Elliott to discuss the questions to ask yourself when deciding whether you need a passive or active wine cellar in part one of What Type of Wine Cellar Am I.
What’s in the glass:
- Colterris Wines 2016 “Canterris” White Wine (Grand Valley, Co)
<< Episode 15: Design that Sells
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- In the past couple of years, Miami has been ris...
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...
- Angela Otten and husband Steve have more than 5...