What Type of Wine Cellar Am I, Part Two with Dave Elliott | Wine & Design #17
We anointed David Elliott a Two Buck Chuck type of wine drinker who needs a passive wine cellar to display his bottles. Then we talk to this seasoned wine cellar expert about the considerations for installing a non-cooled cellar in part two of What Type of Wine Cellar Am I.
What’s in the glass:
- Two Buck Chuck aka Charles Shaw Blend (NV) Shiraz (California)
<< Episode 16: What Type of Wine Cellar Am I, Part One
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $72.00 – $81.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $90.00 – $99.00
- We’ll be in Vegas. You’ll be in Veg...
- We’re heading to Vegas, baby! The Interna...
- Designer of Melissa Hryszko of Veranda Estate H...