What Type of Wine Cellar Am I, Part Three with Dave Elliott | Wine & Design #18
We anointed Jacob Harkins our Justin Winery type of wine drinker, meaning he probably needs an active wine cellar to display his wines. We talk wine cellar cooling with David Elliott, seasoned wine cellar expert, in part three of What Type of Wine Cellar Am I.
What’s in the glass:
- Justin Winery 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon (Paso Robles, Ca)
<< Episode 17: What Type of Wine Cellar Am I, Part Two
Episode 19: Inspire(-d) Kitchen Design (June 15) >>
- Wall Series Wine Rack Frame 12 $360.00 – $500.00
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $37.00 – $41.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $30.00 – $50.00
- Introducing two new Vino Series finishes –...
- San Francisco is a playground for those who see...
- Top wine cellar builders and design professiona...