Inspire(-d) Kitchens with Inspire Kitchen Design Studio | Wine & Design #19
We bring the bubbles to the current home/office of Inspire Kitchen Design Studio to talk with owner and lead designer Angela Otten about the company’s big move into the International Design Collection this fall, DIY kitchen updates, and how to best to layout out a kitchen.
What’s in the glass:
- Gruet Winery (NV) Brut (USA)
<< Episode 18: What Type of Wine Cellar Am I, Part Three
Episode 20: Sweet and Spicy Design (June 22) >>
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- by Stacy Moya (@stacymoya) Major remodeling pro...
- In the past couple of years, Miami has been ris...
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...