Sipping Spanish Wine with Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing | Wine & Design #11
In episode #11 of Wine and Design, we taste two stellar wines from the Quintessential portfolio to help us explore the flavors of Spain. Tasting led by wine expert Andrea Rogers of Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing.
What’s in the glass:
- Pazo Cilleiro 2016 Albarino (Rías Baixas, Spain)
- Muriel 2011 Rioja Reserva (Spain)
<< Episode 10: Nine Hats Wine, an Urban Winery in Seattle
Episode 12: The Winery that Put Its Label Sideways (April 27) >>
- Case & Crate 2.0 Locker Short | 48 bottle-192 bottle wine storage kit $569.00 – $1,916.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Extensions | adds 48 bottles of wine storage $230.00 – $404.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Bin | 48-bottle metal wine storage system $350.00 – $395.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Locker | 48-bottle metal wine storage system $524.00 – $569.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Bin Tall | 96 bottle-388 bottle wine storage kit $790.00 – $2,440.00
- There are a million ways to define “dream...
- You loved Golden Bronze in the Vino Series — so...
- The under the stairs wine cellar is one of the ...