Sipping Spanish Wine with Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing | Wine & Design #11
In episode #11 of Wine and Design, we taste two stellar wines from the Quintessential portfolio to help us explore the flavors of Spain. Tasting led by wine expert Andrea Rogers of Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing.
What’s in the glass:
- Pazo Cilleiro 2016 Albarino (Rías Baixas, Spain)
- Muriel 2011 Rioja Reserva (Spain)
<< Episode 10: Nine Hats Wine, an Urban Winery in Seattle
Episode 12: The Winery that Put Its Label Sideways (April 27) >>
- Evolution Wine Wall Post 10s (solid frame) $225.00
- W Series Wine Rack Frame Elbow $28.00 – $38.00
- Wall Series Wine Rack Frame 12 $360.00 – $500.00
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $37.00 – $41.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Since 2015, the Mile High City’s top design pro...
- Introducing two new Vino Series finishes –...
- San Francisco is a playground for those who see...