Nine Hats Wines: An Urban Winery with SoDo Style | Wine & Design #10
In episode #10 of Wine and Design, we check out the oh-so-cool urban winery tasting room, Nine Hats Wines, in the SoDo district of Seattle. Tasting room lead Jonathan McBride sits down to discuss a tasting Washington riesling and how winery designed a space that allows for both a tasting experience and a wine-bar style feel.
What’s in the glass:
- Nine Hats Wines 2016 Riesling (Columbia Valley, Wa)
<< Episode 9: Wine 101 at Bar Helix
Episode 11: Tasting Spain >>
- Case & Crate 2.0 Locker Short | 48 bottle-192 bottle wine storage kit $569.00 – $1,916.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Extensions | adds 48 bottles of wine storage $230.00 – $404.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Bin | 48-bottle metal wine storage system $350.00 – $395.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Locker | 48-bottle metal wine storage system $524.00 – $569.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Bin Tall | 96 bottle-388 bottle wine storage kit $790.00 – $2,440.00
- The under the stairs wine cellar is one of the ...
- Plus two more amazing wine rack product enhance...
- Imagine a dark, cool, underground cellar dug in...