Nine Hats Wines: An Urban Winery with SoDo Style | Wine & Design #10
In episode #10 of Wine and Design, we check out the oh-so-cool urban winery tasting room, Nine Hats Wines, in the SoDo district of Seattle. Tasting room lead Jonathan McBride sits down to discuss a tasting Washington riesling and how winery designed a space that allows for both a tasting experience and a wine-bar style feel.
What’s in the glass:
- Nine Hats Wines 2016 Riesling (Columbia Valley, Wa)
<< Episode 9: Wine 101 at Bar Helix
Episode 11: Tasting Spain >>
- W Series Bottle Height Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack (1 to 3 bottles) $18.00 – $37.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Extension Bracket $33.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Angled Base Plate $30.00
- Vino Series Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00 – $38.00
- Imagine a dark, cool, underground cellar dug in...
- The designer tool bag expands with the versatil...
- The moms in your life have earned a little more...