Nine Hats Wines: An Urban Winery with SoDo Style | Wine & Design #10
In episode #10 of Wine and Design, we check out the oh-so-cool urban winery tasting room, Nine Hats Wines, in the SoDo district of Seattle. Tasting room lead Jonathan McBride sits down to discuss a tasting Washington riesling and how winery designed a space that allows for both a tasting experience and a wine-bar style feel.
What’s in the glass:
- Nine Hats Wines 2016 Riesling (Columbia Valley, Wa)
<< Episode 9: Wine 101 at Bar Helix
Episode 11: Tasting Spain >>
- Wall Series Wine Rack Frame 12 $360.00 – $500.00
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $37.00 – $41.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $30.00 – $50.00
- Introducing two new Vino Series finishes –...
- San Francisco is a playground for those who see...
- Top wine cellar builders and design professiona...