Nine Hats Wines: An Urban Winery with SoDo Style | Wine & Design #10
In episode #10 of Wine and Design, we check out the oh-so-cool urban winery tasting room, Nine Hats Wines, in the SoDo district of Seattle. Tasting room lead Jonathan McBride sits down to discuss a tasting Washington riesling and how winery designed a space that allows for both a tasting experience and a wine-bar style feel.
What’s in the glass:
- Nine Hats Wines 2016 Riesling (Columbia Valley, Wa)
<< Episode 9: Wine 101 at Bar Helix
Episode 11: Tasting Spain >>
- W Series Wine Rack Frame Elbow Standoff Bracket Kit $82.00 – $115.00
- Vino Rails Flex Magnum Wine Rack (9 bottles) $368.00 – $409.00
- W Series Bridge Frame (for use with Elbow) $16.50 – $25.50
- Vino Series Post Elbow $28.00 – $38.00
- Vino Rails Designer Kit (9 bottles): Cork Forward Wall Mounted Wine Rack Display $144.00 – $180.00
- Steak, exquisite wine, and amazing service, Top...
- Few homes are as striking as a Victorian-era ho...
- Calling all wine aficionados, DIYers, and wine ...