Rino’s (and Denver’s) Sexiest Wine Bar | Wine & Design Episode #4
In episode #4 of Wine and Design, We pop into Bar Helix, a haute new wine bar in the RiNo neighborhood of Denver to speak with somm/owner Kendra Anderson about the restaurant design and all sorts of naughty treats like waffles made from tator tots, burgers, and more.
What’s in the glass:
- 2013 Cruse Wine Co. Valdiguié (Wooden Valley, Napa)
<< Episode 3: Wine Club, 3 Ways
Episode 5: Modern OC Design (March 9) >>
- Case & Crate 2.0 Locker Short | 48 bottle-192 bottle wine storage kit $569.00 – $1,916.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Extensions | adds 48 bottles of wine storage $230.00 – $404.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Bin | 48-bottle metal wine storage system $350.00 – $395.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Locker | 48-bottle metal wine storage system $524.00 – $569.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Bin Tall | 96 bottle-388 bottle wine storage kit $790.00 – $2,440.00
- The under the stairs wine cellar is one of the ...
- Plus two more amazing wine rack product enhance...
- Imagine a dark, cool, underground cellar dug in...