Rino’s (and Denver’s) Sexiest Wine Bar | Wine & Design Episode #4
In episode #4 of Wine and Design, We pop into Bar Helix, a haute new wine bar in the RiNo neighborhood of Denver to speak with somm/owner Kendra Anderson about the restaurant design and all sorts of naughty treats like waffles made from tator tots, burgers, and more.
What’s in the glass:
- 2013 Cruse Wine Co. Valdiguié (Wooden Valley, Napa)
<< Episode 3: Wine Club, 3 Ways
Episode 5: Modern OC Design (March 9) >>
- Evolution Wine Wall Post 10s (solid frame) $225.00
- W Series Wine Rack Frame Elbow $28.00 – $38.00
- Wall Series Wine Rack Frame 12 $360.00 – $500.00
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $37.00 – $41.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Since 2015, the Mile High City’s top design pro...
- Introducing two new Vino Series finishes –...
- San Francisco is a playground for those who see...