Rino’s (and Denver’s) Sexiest Wine Bar | Wine & Design Episode #4
In episode #4 of Wine and Design, We pop into Bar Helix, a haute new wine bar in the RiNo neighborhood of Denver to speak with somm/owner Kendra Anderson about the restaurant design and all sorts of naughty treats like waffles made from tator tots, burgers, and more.
What’s in the glass:
- 2013 Cruse Wine Co. Valdiguié (Wooden Valley, Napa)
<< Episode 3: Wine Club, 3 Ways
Episode 5: Modern OC Design (March 9) >>
- W Series Wine Rack Frame Elbow Standoff Bracket Kit $82.00 – $115.00
- Vino Rails Flex Magnum Wine Rack (9 bottles) $368.00 – $409.00
- W Series Bridge Frame (for use with Elbow) $16.50 – $25.50
- Vino Series Post Elbow $28.00 – $38.00
- Vino Rails Designer Kit (9 bottles): Cork Forward Wall Mounted Wine Rack Display $144.00 – $180.00
- Steak, exquisite wine, and amazing service, Top...
- Few homes are as striking as a Victorian-era ho...
- Calling all wine aficionados, DIYers, and wine ...