Wine Club, Three Ways | Wine & Design Episode #3
In episode #3 of Wine and Design, Jacob tastes through selections from three wine clubs — Gary Vee’s Monthly Wine Club, Cline Cellars Half Swing Wine Club, and Naked Wines — showing each’s unique way of getting tasting bottles to your doorstep.
What’s in the glass:
- ’16 Anderson Conn Valley chardonnay (Napa) via GaryVee’s Monthly Wine Club
- ’15 Cline Cellars syrah (Sonoma) via Cline Cellars Half Swing Wine Club
- ’16 Mauricio Lorca ‘Finca los Altepes’ malbec (Uco Valley) via Naked Wines
<< Episode 2: Making Wine in Denver
Episode 4: RiNo’s Sexiest Wine Bar (March 2) >>
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $37.00 – $41.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $30.00 – $50.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- by Stacy Moya (@stacymoya) Major remodeling pro...
- In the past couple of years, Miami has been ris...
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...