Haute in the OC | Wine & Design Episode #5
In episode #5 of Wine and Design, we explore an insane home designed by Brandon Architects and Patterson Custom Homes that features a two-story wine display that’s connected through a glass floor and show-stopping views of the Pacific Ocean.
What’s in the glass:
- 2015 Foxen Vineyards “Old Vine” Chenin Blanc (Santa Maria Valley, Ca)/$26
It’s beautiful. Let’s raise a glass to the people who made this happen:
- Builder: Patterson Custom Homes
- Architect: Brandon Architects
- Interior Design: Tru Studio
- Photos: Jeri Koegel
<< Episode 4: Rino’s (and Denver’s) Sexiest Wine Bar
Episode 6: Tasting through Argentina (March 16) >>
- Island Display Rack 4 Freestanding Wine Rack Kit (234 bottles-702 bottles) $700.00 – $2,675.00
- Vino Rails Flex Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack system (9 bottles) $166.00 – $207.00
- Vino Pins Flex Mounting Strip (component) $35.00 – $40.00
- Vino Rails Flex Mounting Strip (component) $35.00 – $40.00
- Vino Pins Flex Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack system (9 to 27 bottles) $193.00 – $594.00
- When we first got a peek of the inside of Liquo...
- Last week we offered an exclusive sneak peek at...
- There are a million ways to define “dream...