Haute in the OC | Wine & Design Episode #5
In episode #5 of Wine and Design, we explore an insane home designed by Brandon Architects and Patterson Custom Homes that features a two-story wine display that’s connected through a glass floor and show-stopping views of the Pacific Ocean.
What’s in the glass:
- 2015 Foxen Vineyards “Old Vine” Chenin Blanc (Santa Maria Valley, Ca)/$26
It’s beautiful. Let’s raise a glass to the people who made this happen:
- Builder: Patterson Custom Homes
- Architect: Brandon Architects
- Interior Design: Tru Studio
- Photos: Jeri Koegel
<< Episode 4: Rino’s (and Denver’s) Sexiest Wine Bar
Episode 6: Tasting through Argentina (March 16) >>
- Wall Series Wine Rack Frame 12 $360.00 – $500.00
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $37.00 – $41.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $30.00 – $50.00
- Introducing two new Vino Series finishes –...
- San Francisco is a playground for those who see...
- Top wine cellar builders and design professiona...