Just Wine with Kendra Anderson of Bar Helix | Wine & Design #13
We head back to the popular Denver wine bar, Bar Helix, to join somm and owner Kendra Anderson to learn about two distinct wines from the Old World. If you haven’t been to Bar Helix, it was named the best new bar in 2018 by Westword, and for good reason. This swank spot is a wine-geek’s paradise with a staff that is welcoming enough to make the wine novice comfortable, too.
By the end of this episode, or a visit to the bar itself, you’ll be booking wine-soaked adventures all over the globe.
“This is what happens when you come to Bar Helix: You have a couple a couple of glasses of wine and then you book trips to France, Argentina and the western slope of Colorado.” — Jacob Harkins
What’s in the glass:
- G.D. Vajra 2016 Barbera d’ Alba (Piedmont, It)
- Combel-la-Serre 2016 “Le Pur Fruit du Causse” (Cahors, Fr)
<< Episode 12: Fine wine and design at Fidelitas in Woodinville, Wa
Episode 14: Trending Wine Cellar Design with WCI (May 11) >>
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Floor-to-Ceiling Mounted Frame (12 ft) $400.00
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- This month, designers focused on the best mater...
- We are used to being No. 1. As in the leader in...
- As summer comes to a close, we look to east, we...