Design by Northwest | Wine & Design Episode #8
In episode #8 of Wine and Design, we convinced designer Myk Becknell of Leyes Construction to drive in from Oregon to join us at Hotel Vintage Seattle ahead of the night’s Cabernet & Credit event. We cover the styles of Seattle and Portland, Ore., design style basics, and settle which state — Oregon or Washington — makes better wine.
What’s in the glass:
- Wall Series Wine Rack Frame 12 $360.00 – $500.00
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $37.00 – $41.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $30.00 – $50.00
- Introducing two new Vino Series finishes –...
- San Francisco is a playground for those who see...
- Top wine cellar builders and design professiona...