Sipping Spanish Wine with Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing | Wine & Design #11
In episode #11 of Wine and Design, we taste two stellar wines from the Quintessential portfolio to help us explore the flavors of Spain. Tasting led by wine expert Andrea Rogers of Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing.
What’s in the glass:
- Pazo Cilleiro 2016 Albarino (Rías Baixas, Spain)
- Muriel 2011 Rioja Reserva (Spain)
<< Episode 10: Nine Hats Wine, an Urban Winery in Seattle
Episode 12: The Winery that Put Its Label Sideways (April 27) >>
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $72.00 – $81.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $90.00 – $99.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall 30" Wall Mounted Wine Rack Kit (36 to 108 bottles) $450.00 – $711.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall 45" Wall Mounted Wine Rack Kit (54 to 162 bottles) $612.00 – $1,134.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall 45" Extension Kit (27 to 81 bottles) $198.00 – $370.00
- There are myriad decisions to make when plannin...
- New York is a restaurant and bar town. And it c...
- Located in Chicago’s historic Merchandise Mart,...