Sipping Spanish Wine with Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing | Wine & Design #11
In episode #11 of Wine and Design, we taste two stellar wines from the Quintessential portfolio to help us explore the flavors of Spain. Tasting led by wine expert Andrea Rogers of Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing.
What’s in the glass:
- Pazo Cilleiro 2016 Albarino (Rías Baixas, Spain)
- Muriel 2011 Rioja Reserva (Spain)
<< Episode 10: Nine Hats Wine, an Urban Winery in Seattle
Episode 12: The Winery that Put Its Label Sideways (April 27) >>
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- We sent a few team members to Michigan this mon...
- Living in South Florida, basements are hard to ...
- With summer heating up, we cool off by imaginin...