Sipping Spanish Wine with Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing | Wine & Design #11
In episode #11 of Wine and Design, we taste two stellar wines from the Quintessential portfolio to help us explore the flavors of Spain. Tasting led by wine expert Andrea Rogers of Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing.
What’s in the glass:
- Pazo Cilleiro 2016 Albarino (Rías Baixas, Spain)
- Muriel 2011 Rioja Reserva (Spain)
<< Episode 10: Nine Hats Wine, an Urban Winery in Seattle
Episode 12: The Winery that Put Its Label Sideways (April 27) >>
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- In the past couple of years, Miami has been ris...
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...
- Angela Otten and husband Steve have more than 5...