Local Wine is Good Wine | Wine & Design Episode # 2
In episode #2 of Wine and Design, Jacob sits down with friend, winemaker, and neighbor Paul Bonacquisti at his namesake winery in the Sunnyside neighborhood of Denver to discuss the wild ride of making Colorado wine in a gritty part of Denver.
What’s in the glass:
- 2016 Bonacquisti Wine Co. Cabernet Franc (Grand Valley, Co)
<< Episode 1: Wine Cellar Design Style
Episode 3: Wine Clubs, Three Ways >>
- W Series Wine Rack Frame 15s (solid frame, custom) — Up to 252 Bottle Floating Wine Rack System $450.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post 10s (solid frame) $225.00
- W Series Wine Rack Frame Elbow $28.00 – $38.00
- W Series Wine Rack Frame 12' — Up to 198 Bottle Floating Wine Rack System $360.00 – $500.00
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $37.00 – $41.00
- Flip open the Jan 2020 Professional Builder Mag...
- Builders Glass Of Bonita is one of our modern w...
- While perusing Instagram, it is easy to see tha...