Case & Crate: A remarkably stylish bulk wine storage option (new product alert)
Welcome to Case & Crate.
This modular product line offers a simple and quick solution to creating a wine display filled with Bins or Lockers. Modular by design, these products can be integrated into any custom wine cellar. Here’s how:
Step 1: Select a height
Short or Tall, your choice. Tall kits simply combine two base units using a supplied coupler making installation a breeze.
|Short (48+ bottles)||Tall (96+ bottles)|
Step 2: Pick your style
Secure Lockers or open Bins, your choice based on preference and need.
- Learn how lockers drive customer loyalty at restaurants
|Bin configuration||Locker configuration|
Step 3: Up the Bottle Count
|96-Bottle Short Kit (Bin or Locker)||144-Bottle Short Kit (Bin or Locker)||192-Bottle Short Kit (Bin or Locker)|
|192-Bottle Tall Kit (Bin or Locker)||288-Bottle Tall Kit (Bin or Locker)||384-Bottle Tall Kit (Bin or Locker)|
Step 4: Accessorize
Consider more than just bottle count and height. The accessory line of Case & Crate allows for more options to customize the look of your home or restaurant’s wine cellar design.
|Syrah Shelves||Locks||X-Bin Inserts||Namplates|
Step 5: Design away
Use our complimentary design services to integrate Case & Crate products into wine cellars with other design-forward options such as our Wall Series or Grain + Rod lines.
Step 6: Join more wine clubs.
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Floor-to-Ceiling Mounted Frame (12 ft) $400.00
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- New York is a restaurant and bar town. And it c...
- Located in Chicago’s historic Merchandise Mart,...
- Our new headquarters is approximately 1,056 fee...