Custom Wine Cellar Design Services
We understand design professionals and DIYers alike. You design for a living (or wish you did) and simply need the tools of the trade to plan your custom wine cellar project.
Practical 2D Wine Cellar Design
That’s where we come in. We have an expert team of digital designers using CAD, Revit, and other software suites to help bring your imagination to life in practical 2D layouts. We don’t even charge for this service**.
- Want something more visual? Upgrade to photo like 3D.
- Want to use our blocks to design in house? Covered.
For example …
We helped Patterson Custom Homes design this…
… which later turned into this amazing OC residence.
Here’s what to expect from our 2D wine cellar design services:
- Expert design advice from our sales and design team
- Three to 5 business day turnaround unless otherwise noted* and for custom (can add 7 to 10 days, depending on complexity). We also offer expedited services upon request.
- One beautiful design with up to two complimentary revisions**
- A final road map that helps you or your client toward the dream wine cellar.
Premium Life-like 3D Wine Cellar Design
Once you have a good idea of the layout, we can enhance the experience with photo-like 3D renderings that will bring life to the room — and allow for customization like floor and wall treatments.
Like this project by Elite Designer Joseph & Curtis Custom Wine Cellars. Can’t believe it’s not a photo, right?
This process takes 3 business days with completed 2D CAD (yours or ours) and costs $175 for the first angle, and $150 for revisions or secondary angles. Learn more about our 3D policies.
Wine Cellar Design Resources for Your Team
If you or your company has in-house design capabilities, we provide a full database of 2D and 3D CAD blocks covering our entire product line of award-wining metal and acrylic wine racks. We’ll of course still be there for any consultation you need on the project.
Ready to start designing a wine cellar?
** The first three CAD designs are complimentary (unique design options or revisions). Non-fundable fees apply to additional revisions. Learn more.