VintageView’s Evolution Wine Wall Extension allows the flexibility of scaling a custom wine display, to the side, by sharing a central support. Add one or dozens to meet the specific needs of any commercial or residential wine room with this industrial chic modular wine rack that blends contemporary label-forward design.
This stylish system uses steel Wine Rods to hold standard, Champagne, Pinot Noir, or magnum bottles — all in the same row. VintageView’s proprietary design allows for sturdy installation — using commercial-strength steel supports — into both drywall and wood-backed surfaces. Perfect for your everyday drinkers or your valuable Bordeaux vintages.
The 45” tall section is our largest height, perfect for scaling in bigger wine cellar spaces or to stack on top of any other Wine Wall columns to reach specific height needs.
Available in three bottle depths.
Evolution Wine Wall 45” Extension (18 Bottle) Specifics:
- DIMENSIONS & BOTTLE CAPACITY: Adds 40.2” in width to an Evolution Wine Wall 45” base unit (sold separately). Holds 27, 54, 81 750ml/18, 36, 54 1.5L bottles, label forward. Need more storage? Add multiple Extensions from VintageView’s Evolution Wine Wall system collection to complete your look.
- STYLISH, CONTEMPORARY WINE STORAGE: The perfect intersection of size and storage, this metal wine rack extension kit expands the bottle capacity of any Wine Wall base unit (sold separately).
- DURABLE MATERIAL & SLEEK FINISH: Built with high-quality steel, and offered in matte black supports with choice of matte black, chrome, or golden bronze wine rods.
- KEY FEATURES: Backed by a lifetime warranty, this modern wine storage option is easy-to-install on any wall in your home. Hardware for drywall and wood-backed wall installs included.
- MOVING WINE STORAGE FORWARD: At VintageView, we create the preferred wine racks for design professionals and design-focused DIYers.
- DESIGN EXPERTISE: Let us help layout your wine cellar with Evolution wine racks or any of the other trusted VintageView wine racking collections.