Case & Crate: A remarkably stylish bulk wine storage option (new product alert)
Welcome to Case & Crate.
This modular product line offers a simple and quick solution to creating a wine display filled with Bins or Lockers. Modular by design, these products can be integrated into any custom wine cellar. Here’s how:
Step 1: Select a height
Short or Tall, your choice. Tall kits simply combine two base units using a supplied coupler making installation a breeze.
|Short (48+ bottles)||Tall (96+ bottles)|
Step 2: Pick your style
Secure Lockers or open Bins, your choice based on preference and need.
- Learn how lockers drive customer loyalty at restaurants
|Bin configuration||Locker configuration|
Step 3: Up the Bottle Count
|96-Bottle Short Kit (Bin or Locker)||144-Bottle Short Kit (Bin or Locker)||192-Bottle Short Kit (Bin or Locker)|
|192-Bottle Tall Kit (Bin or Locker)||288-Bottle Tall Kit (Bin or Locker)||384-Bottle Tall Kit (Bin or Locker)|
Step 4: Accessorize
Consider more than just bottle count and height. The accessory line of Case & Crate allows for more options to customize the look of your home or restaurant’s wine cellar design.
|Syrah Shelves||Locks||X-Bin Inserts||Namplates|
Step 5: Design away
Use our complimentary design services to integrate Case & Crate products into wine cellars with other design-forward options such as our Wall Series or Grain + Rod lines.
Step 6: Join more wine clubs.
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $37.00 – $41.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $30.00 – $50.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- by Stacy Moya (@stacymoya) Major remodeling pro...
- In the past couple of years, Miami has been ris...
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...