Apr 19, 2016
When the Vino Series debuted late in 2015, it was an immediate success with a quick sell out of our initial production run and several plaudits including being named to FSR Magazine’s 2015 Buyer’s Guide and Design Journal’s Best of 2015.
That was just the beginning. Each product in the collection received accolades this month from the prestigious 2016 ADEX Awards for Design Excellence. Our beloved Wall Series also made it to the podium.
The awards for Design Excellence included:
- Platinum (highest honor) for Vino Rails, the chic cork forward peg system
- Platinum (highest honor) for Wall Series, the label-foward wine rack that started it all
- Silver for Vino Pins, the contemporary label forward peg system
- Nomination for Vino Styx, the one-piece steel rack
“We knew this collection was going to be a game changer, and the instant reaction from both customers and the trade was obvious,” said Charles Malek, VintageView Wine Storage Systems CEO. “The Vino Series is a collection that takes wine cellar design to the next level.“
The Vino Series features three core products, all of which start with one-bottle capacities, allowing wine collections of all sizes to be designed in new creative ways. These metal racks can install direct to any wall surface — including drywall — allowing for infinite design possibilities in finished and unfinished spaces.
- Vino Pins: Using our patented label-forward design, this is the most stylish way to show off a bottle of wine. Available in milled or anodized black aluminum finishes.
- Vino Rails: A cork forward configuration (as in the cork is visible from the display front) that brings traditional wine racks into the contemporary age. Available in milled or anodized black aluminum finishes.
- Vino Styx: Borrowing the design of our award-winning Wall Series, these steel single-bottle racks allow for infinite configurations (available in matching finishes to the Wall Series).
The Wall Series is our popular steel wine storage system that invented contemporary label forward design in 2001. The collection features a variety of heights and bottle depth configurations, allowing for infinite versatility.
The Vino Pins and Wall Series racks are protected by U.S. Patent Numbers 6991117 & 7850017 with other patents pending.