Dec 31, 2014
VintageView® Responds to Customer Requests: Result is Improved Convenience
Beginning January 2nd 2015, VintageView will start including mounting hardware for drywall and wood applications in the box of each Wall Series wine rack
Denver, Colo. – December 31, 2014 – VintageView, creator of the revolutionary VintageView label-forward wine storage system, is always looking to improve customer service and satisfaction. The latest step in this effort is to include mounting hardware in the box of each Wall Series wine rack. The change will take place as of January 2, 2015.
Specifically, the change offers purchasers:
- Greater Convenience – Customers will no longer need to make a trip to the hardware store to purchase the items needed to install their Wall Series wine rack.
- Assembly Assistance – Including the mounting hardware in the box ensures that customers are using the correct hardware components during installation.
- Reassurance – Customers asked and the company listened!
“VintageView is committed to exceptional products, and also to ensuring that our clients have a seamless experience when they buy from us. We are glad to have listened to customer feedback on this issue, and feel this change will be a positive one for the company,” said Charles Malek, CEO of VintageView.
The contents of each mounting hardware package include:
- A set of Instructions
- 2 Couplers (black or grey depending on rack finish)
- 6 Mounting Hole Covers (black or grey depending on rack finish)
- 2 Hallow Wall Anchors (for drywall only)
- 4 Spiral Drywall Anchors (for drywall only)
- 6 Screws (4 Screws are for drywall only. If applying to wood, all 6 screws should not be used with any other anchors)
Additional details: About VintageView
Founded in 2001, Wine Master Cellars created the patented VintageView® Wine Storage System designed to display wine label-forward to allow for easy viewing and visual appeal. This alternative to the traditional cork-forward wine storage also allows for proper airflow while ensuring the cork stays moist. The modular-style metal rack systems can hold anywhere from nine bottles to organizing thousands of bottles in a wine cellar, retail or hospitality setting. For more information about Wine Master Cellars and the VintageView® Wine Storage System, visit www.vintageview.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mounting hardware requirements for the Presentation and Big Bottle wine rack vary from the contents listed above. Please refer to the instructions for specific details. As a reminder, mounting hardware will only be included with Wall Series wine racks. The hardware needed to mount Floor-to-Ceiling frames must be purchased separately from your local hardware store. For questions regarding mounting into other surfaces, please refer to the instructions.