We’ve moved. 1,056 feet.
Our new headquarters is approximately 1,056 feet away from our location the past decade. But it’s a world of difference. Our new Northfield Denver home is now as pretty as our wine racks — and just a block from our old home.
Glass offices, clean and crisp office design by our friends at Contract Furnishings, enough space for all of our employees to work without banging into each other, and a warehouse large enough to hold enough gorgeous wine racks to keep the world happy. We even have a fancy kitchen that fits the whole team at one time!
We tackled many of the upgrades to the new space before moving in this week, but we will have to wait a few more months before our engaging showroom is back open to the public. Stay tuned for news on the grand re-opening and events in the new year.
|A place you want to work||Not going to say we’ll ever have a shortage
on top-selling wine racks, but…
|Some chic metal wall art||The McCain room, named after our founder|
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Floor-to-Ceiling Mounted Frame (12 ft) $400.00
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- New York is a restaurant and bar town. And it c...
- Located in Chicago’s historic Merchandise Mart,...
- Our new headquarters is approximately 1,056 fee...