3 New Metal Wine Rack Products that Improve Our Stylish Modularity
In keeping with our mission to provide beautiful wine racks that are every bit as stylish as they are functional, we are pleased to announce four new offerings that improve the modularity of key existing products:
- Wall Series Stemware Racks: Single and double deep configurations
- Wall Series Presentation Rows: 13-inch wide option
- Vino Series Pins: Spacers to allow for 2-deep Magnum configurations.
Each of these products have become integral parts of our product mix, and through their respective histories, we have closely tracked customization needs and requests.
Here is the breakdown of new offerings, available immediately:
Stemware Racks new depths: This popular new product is now offered in matching depths to its Wall Series metal rack counterpart, allowing for the design of stemware racks into single, double, and triple deep bottle designs.
Presentation Rows new width: The new presentation row size matches the standard width of one column of Wall Series wine racking (13 in) and fits three bottles. This size will cut down on the need for customization of our 39in PR and improve lead times.
Vino Series magnum spacers: With the addition of the Vino Series magnum spacer, our aluminum pins can now fit magnum bottles in double-deep bottle configurations. New product kits include starter and two-bottle magnum kits that come with a magnum layout for easy installation.
Ready to start planning your wine cellar project? We offer complimentary design and consultation services.
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- Vino Series Stemware Racks (2-glass capacity) $13.00 – $15.00
Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (May): Sleek Transitional Cellar at Eddie Merlot’s in Bloomfield Hills, MIA common flaw in glass wine cellar design — for...
- While enjoying some great Washington wine at th...
- Building a brand is one of the toughest aspects...