W Series Wine Rack Frame Vertical Extension Bracket (floor-to-ceiling wine rack component)
Shop all Floating Wine Rack Systems
$44.00 – $55.00
Take your wine collection even higher. The W Series Frame Extension Bracket allows the installation of wine racks, 2″ off the wall, at heights of greater than VintageView’s standard 10′ or 12′ Frames.
This bracket allows the installation of a wine display to just about any height imaginable — even if wall-mounting areas are limited. The Extension Bracket connects W Series Wine Rack Frame sections together, attached to a wall surface at 5-foot intervals. The Extension Bracket connects two W Series Frame 10' pieces to a wall with 2 inches of clearance from the wall to connection points. Each set includes two pieces for each side of a W Series Frame.
Need help understanding how to lay out a floating wine rack display? Let our design team help with complimentary wine display consultation services.
W Series Wine Rack Frame Vertical Extension Bracket Specifics
- MINIMALIST WINE WALLS: This accessory connects any 2 W Series Frame sections, 2" from a wall, to extend height of a display above 12'
- TWO TO AN ORDER: Each set supports both sides of a W Series Frame.
- RULE OF 5s: When extending behind standard frame heights, use an Extension Bracket every 5 feet for stability.
- RUGGED STRENGTH: Using rigid steel construction, this product, like all other VintageView racking options is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- MATCHING FINISHES: Comes in choice of five finishes — matte black, brushed nickel, chrome, golden bronze luxe, gunmetal luxe — to match perfectly to VintageView W Series wine racking.
- DESIGN EXPERTISE: Let us help you layout your wine display including the right mix of W Series Frames and accessories with complimentary CAD design.