The Island Display Rack 3 is a retail-minded wine storage solution that allows customers to find the perfect bottle for their evening, enhancing their experience at wine shops, small and large. This contemporary and free-standing wine display shows off, label-forward, 180, 360 or 540 bottles. Standing less than 4-feet in height, the smallest of our Island Display Racks highlights a portion of those bottles in retail-minded presentation form, while showcasing dozens more bottles on our patented steel wine cradles below.
Homeowners love the one-side Island Display Rack 3 (90 bottles), which presses neatly up against any wall without having to drill into it.
Island Display Rack 3 Freestanding Wine Rack Details:
- DIMENSIONS & BOTTLE CAPACITY:
- 180 Bottles: 44.75”x 40.5”x 26.75”
- 360 Bottles: 44.75”x 79.5”x 26.75”
- 540 Bottles: 44.75”x 118.5”x 26.75”
- Need more storage? Add Island Display Rack Extension kits to complete your look.
- STYLISH, CONTEMPORARY WINE STORAGE: The perfect intersection of size and storage, this freestanding metal wine rack takes retail storage to modern heights and can be extended to reach any commercial or residential collection requirements.
- DURABLE MATERIAL & SLEEK FINISH: Built with high-quality steel, and offered in matte black, brushed nickel, or custom powder coated finishes.
- KIT FEATURES: The IDR 3 Kit comes with everything needed to assemble one (1) base unit that holds 180 wine bottles and up to two (2) extension units to expand display to the side. Backed by a lifetime warranty, this modern wine storage option is easy-to-assemble for any retail or home environment. Casters, for easy moving, sold separately.
- MOVING WINE STORAGE FORWARD: At VintageView, we create the preferred wine racks for design professionals and design-focused DIYers.
- DESIGN EXPERTISE: Let us help layout your wine cellar with complimentary design services for W Series wine racks or any of the other trusted VintageView wine racking collections.
- GET IT FAST: Most orders ship same day (2pm MST cutoff, M-F)
The Island Display Rack features elements of the original “Vintage View” wine rack and is subject to one or more US patents. Learn more.
Ben Darwish (verified owner) –
excellent quality and design. The rack made big difference the moment we filled it up.