Evolution Wine Rods (metal wine rack supports)
Shop all Low Profile
$7.00 – $14.00
Maintaining the contemporary label-forward design of the Evolution Wine Tower or Wine Wall systems, Wine Rods allow for unique design in virtually any configuration and into a multitude of surfaces, including custom millwork and metalwork.
Maintaining the contemporary label-forward design of the Evolution Wine Tower or Wine Wall systems, the Wine Rods allow for unique design in virtually any configuration and into a multitude of surfaces. Mix and match rows of standard bottles, Champagne bottles, and larger format bottles base on your project need. Perfect for custom millwork and other unique designs.
For use in custom fabrication and millwork or as a component of any Evolution product, including the Low Profile system, if building a la carte.
Let our design team create the perfect layout for wine storage in your cabinetry, under-the-bar, and more.
Evolution Wine Rods Specifics:
- DIMENSIONS & BOTTLE CAPACITY
- Single Bottle Width: 13" (330mm) x 1/2" (13mm); holds 1 750ml bottle when using two Rods at standard spacing.
- Double Bottle Width: 26" (660mm) x 1/2" (13mm); holds 2 750ml bottles when using two Rods at standard spacing.
- Triple Bottle Width: 39-3/8" (1m) x 1/2" (13mm); holds 3 750ml bottles when using two Rods at standard spacing.
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY: Two Rods are required for most bottle types; larger formats and Presentation Row configurations may require 3.
- DURABLE MATERIAL & SLEEK FINISH: Built with high-quality steel, and offered in matte black, chrome, or golden bronze finishes.
- KEY FEATURES: Backed by a lifetime warranty, this modern wine storage option is easy-to-install to custom millwork, metalwork and other custom fabrication. Hardware for installation (included connecting Rods together through support) are available for purchase.
- CUT TO YOUR WIDTH: Wine Rods can be cut (additional lead times apply) to fit unique spaces including single and double-bottle wide installations.
- MOVING WINE STORAGE FORWARD: At VintageView, we create the preferred wine racks for design professionals and design-focused DIYers.