We don’t blame anyone for just loving the look of a W Series Frame system — even when mounting to a wall is readily available. The Elbow is the critical element in creating an Elbow Standoff Bracket that allows for floor-to-wall mounting at up to an 12-inch offset from the wall.
Build an Elbow Standoff Bracket for the W Series:
Option 1: If the cut section of your W Series Frame is equal to or greater than the desired offset from the wall, purchase one (1) pair of Elbows and attach to the cut section, or drop. Use the welded Mounting Bracket from the cut section to attach to the wall.
Option 2: If there is no cut section (or the cut section is less than desired offset from the wall), purchase one (1) pair of Elbows, one (1) Bridge Frame, and one (1) set of Hidden Base Plates. The Elbow Standoff Bracket Kit is also available in complete kits.
Need help understanding how to lay out a floating wine rack display? Let our design team help with complimentary wine display consultation services.
W Series Frame Elbow Details:
- DESIGN FLEXIBILITY: Easily connect a W Series Frame to the wall using this 90-degree accessory in conjunction with a Bridge Frame section (can be cut from a W Series Frame or ordered) and choice of W Series Frame mounting bracket.
- TWO TO AN ORDER: Sold by the pair to accommodate a 90-degree turn from one end of any W Series frame. Includes hardware to connect accessory to the frame. Additional mounting bracket and tube steel required.
- RUGGED STRENGTH: Using rigid steel construction, this product, like all other VintageView racking options is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- MATCHING FINISHES: Comes in choice of five finishes — matte black, brushed nickel, chrome, golden bronze luxe, gunmetal luxe — to match perfectly to VintageView W Series wine racking.
- DESIGN EXPERTISE: Let us help you layout your wine display including the right mix of W Series Frames and accessories with complimentary CAD design.