We don’t blame anyone for just loving the look of a W Series Frame system — even when mounting to a wall is readily available. The Bridge Frame connects an Elbow and a Hidden Bracket to create a full Elbow Standoff Bracket that allows for floor-to-wall mounting at up to an 12-inch offset from the wall. This is the perfect addition to a floor-to-wall installation when the amount of W Series Frame cut is less than the offset from the wall distance required.
Build an Elbow Standoff Bracket for the W Series:
Need help understanding how to lay out a floating wine rack display? Let our design team help with complimentary wine display consultation services.
W Series Frame Elbow Details:
- DESIGN FLEXIBILITY: Cut to fit desired offset from the wall, then connect a W Series Frame Elbow to a W Series Hidden Base Plate for a Floor-to-Wall installation at an offset of up to 12″.
- TWO TO AN ORDER: Sold by the pair to connect to any Elbow and W Series mounting option.
- RUGGED STRENGTH: Constructed of rigid 1×1 tube still, this product, like all other VintageView racking options is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- MATCHING FINISHES: Comes in choice of five finishes — matte black, brushed nickel, chrome, golden bronze luxe, gunmetal luxe — to match perfectly to VintageView W Series wine racking.
- DESIGN EXPERTISE: Let us help you layout your wine display including the right mix of W Series Frames and accessories with complimentary CAD design.