This bracket allows the installation of a wine display to just about any height imaginable — even if wall-mounting areas are limited. The Extension Bracket connects W Series Wine Rack Frame sections together, attached to a wall surface at 5-foot intervals. The Extension Bracket connects two W Series Frame 10′ pieces to a wall with 2 inches of clearance from the wall to connection points. Each set includes two pieces for each side of a W Series Frame.
Need help understanding how to lay out a floating wine rack display? Let our design team help with complimentary wine display consultation services.
- MINIMALIST WINE WALLS: This accessory connects any 2 W Series Frame sections, 2″ from a wall, to extend height of a display above 12′
- TWO TO AN ORDER: Each set supports both sides of a W Series Frame.
- RULE OF 5s: When extending behind standard frame heights, use an Extension Bracket every 5 feet for stability.
- RUGGED STRENGTH: Using rigid steel construction, this product, like all other VintageView racking options is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- MATCHING FINISHES: Comes in choice of five finishes — matte black, brushed nickel, chrome, golden bronze luxe, gunmetal luxe — to match perfectly to VintageView W Series wine racking.
- DESIGN EXPERTISE: Let us help you layout your wine display including the right mix of W Series Frames and accessories with complimentary CAD design.