VintageView’s Evolution Wine Wall system is a modular wine rack that blends contemporary label-forward design with smart functionality perfect for home and commercial wall-mounted storage projects, small to large. This stylish system uses steel Wine Rods to hold standard, Champagne, Pinot Noir, or magnum bottles — all in the same row. VintageView’s proprietary design allows for sturdy installation — using commercial-strength steel supports — into both drywall and wood-backed surfaces. Perfect for your everyday drinkers or your valuable Bordeaux vintages.
The 5″ tall section (1 bottles high) can anchor a small wet bar area or be lined up with other Wine Wall heights to create a custom-sized display to fit your space.
Available in three standard bottle depths.
Evolution Wine Wall 5″ Details:
- DIMENSIONS & BOTTLE CAPACITY:
- 3 Bottles: 5”x41”x4.125”
- 6 Bottles: 5”x41”x8.125”
- 9 Bottles: 5”x41”x12.125”
- Need more storage? Add multiple wine racks from VintageView’s Evolution Wine Wall system collection to complete your look.
- STYLISH, CONTEMPORARY WINE STORAGE: The perfect intersection of size and storage, this metal wine rack showcases a range of height and bottle depths in a modern fashion. Stack them to add height to the display or add Extension Units to expand to the side to reach any commercial or residential collection requirements.
- DURABLE MATERIAL & SLEEK FINISH: Built with high-quality steel, and offered in matte black supports with choice of matte black, chrome, or golden bronze bottle rods.
- KEY FEATURES: Backed by a lifetime warranty, this modern wine storage option is easy-to-install on any wall in your home. Hardware for drywall and wood-backed wall installs included.
- MOVING WINE STORAGE FORWARD: At VintageView, we create the preferred wine racks for design professionals and design-focused DIYers.
- DESIGN EXPERTISE: Let us help layout your wine cellar with Evolution wine racks or any of the other trusted VintageView wine racking collections.
Need a custom Evolution Wine Wall?
Evolution Wine Wall displays can be cut to just about any width. Floating, floor-to-ceiling or freestanding mounting options available. Short lead times apply. Email us to get your project started.
* 375ml Bordeaux style bottles work very well here, while slimmer bottles of late-harvest dessert wines can slip through.
FYI our Satin Black finish and Matte Black finish are the same finish. We’re in the process of updating our naming for clarity.