The stylish Locker takes the appeal of the Bin with the added security of lockable doors. This contemporary and modular system allows homeowners to secure special vintages (both standard bottles and magnums) from being pulled out of reserve without their knowledge and opens the lucrative locker membership program to restaurants.
Create the wine cellar of your dreams with the most modular wine storage bin on the market. This system has an affordable price per bottle, allowing you to expand to the side to up the bottle count. The Locker is easy to install and ships same day. The Bin is easy to assemble and ships same day. Complete wine storage kits (short or tall) are also available and include choice of solid back and Extension upgrades..
- This is version 2.0 of Case & Crate. See what’s improved!
At just 3.5 feet in height, it can fit below W Series wall mounted wine racks, Vino Pins or counters. Each Locker section holds 48 750ml/24 1.5L bottles or more in cork-forward style. This freestanding unit can securely lock valuable walls when assembled against a wall.
Case & Crate 2.0 Locker | 48-bottle metal wine storage system details:
- DIMENSIONS & BOTTLE CAPACITY: 42.5″x14.75″x15″, holds 48 750ml/24 1.5l bottles in cork-forward style. Need more storage? Add more Bins or Lockers Extension Units (stacked on top or extended to the side) from VintageView’s Case & Crate collection to complete your look.
- KIT FEATURES: Includes (1) Case & Crate Bin featuring (3) shelves of storage cubes deep enough for Magnum bottles, (3) locker doors, and all hardware needed to assemble. Add a steel back to close the rear of the bin. Please fasten to wall; hardware to secure to drywall or wood walls included.
- STYLISH, CONTEMPORARY WINE STORAGE: The perfect intersection of size and storage, this metal wine rack showcases a range of height and bottle capacities in a modern fashion and can be extended to reach any commercial or residential collection requirements.
- DURABLE MATERIAL & SLEEK FINISH: Built with high-quality, 18-gauge steel, and offered in matte black finish.
- MOVING WINE STORAGE FORWARD: At VintageView, we create the preferred wine racks for design professionals and design-focused DIYers.