Zillow: Wine rooms among features that could boost your home’s sale price by over 30%
Zillow is a data giant in the real estate industry. It’s part of what makes the tech behind it’s platforms so useful (and who hasn’t looked up their zestimate to gauge thier home’s value)?
MarketWatch recently featured data from Zillow in its piece, “These features could boost your home’s sale price by over 30%.” Guess what? Wine cellars made the list.
The biggest money-making features were steam ovens, wall ovens that pump in steam to cook food in a healthier manner. These netted a 34% sales premium, higher than any other feature. Of the 10 home features that generated the biggest boost in the home’s sales price, six were kitchen-related. These amenities included professional-grade appliances (32% premium) and wine cellars (31%), and “pot fillers,” attachments that extend a faucet so it’s easier to put water into a big pot (28%).
- Evolution Wine Tower 92" | Metal and Acrylic Freestanding Wine Rack (162 bottles-648 bottles) $2,009.00 – $7,484.00
- Evolution Wine Tower 72" | Metal and Acrylic Freestanding Wine Rack (126 bottles-504 bottles) $1,606.00 – $5,847.00
- Evolution Wine Tower: Metal and Acrylic Freestanding Wine Rack Extension Kits (81 bottles-162 bottles) $825.00 – $1,755.00
- Evolution Wine Tower 47" | Metal and Acrylic Freestanding Wine Rack Kit (81 bottles-324 bottles) $1,141.00 – $4,003.00
- W Series Wine Rack Frame Elbow Standoff Bracket Kit $82.00 – $115.00
- Zillow is a data giant in the real estate indus...
- Demand in wine cellars, especially in tony real...
- While it’s our beautiful wine racks that ...