There are myriad decisions to make when planning a wine cellar, from the actual type you’ll need (active or passive) to the type of cooling and style. It’s easy to forgot about the lighting. Don’t let it be an afterthought because great wine cellar lighting is not only functional but it can be the added
- Published in Wine
Perhaps one of the most common questions we get when clients are beginning the wine cellar project (right after, “Do I need cooling?”) is a very simple one: “How much wine can I fit on my wall?” The answer is, “it depends on your style.” Yup, style is a main driver of wine cellar capacity.
- Published in Design Corner
- W Series Wine Rack Frame 15s (solid frame, custom) — Up to 252 Bottle Floating Wine Rack System $450.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post 10s (solid frame) $225.00
- W Series Wine Rack Frame Elbow $28.00 – $38.00
- W Series Wine Rack Frame 12' — Up to 198 Bottle Floating Wine Rack System $360.00 – $500.00
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $37.00 – $41.00
- Flip open the Jan 2020 Professional Builder Mag...
- Builders Glass Of Bonita is one of our modern w...
- While perusing Instagram, it is easy to see tha...