There are myriad decisions to make when planning a wine cellar, from the actual type you’ll need (active or passive) to the type of cooling and style. It’s easy to forgot about the lighting. Don’t let it be an afterthought because great wine cellar lighting is not only functional but it can be the added
- Published in Wine
Perhaps one of the most common questions we get when clients are beginning the wine cellar project (right after, “Do I need cooling?”) is a very simple one: “How much wine can I fit on my wall?” The answer is, “it depends on your style.” The complete guide to designing a wine cellar Yup, style
- Published in Design Corner
- Island Display Rack 4 Freestanding Wine Rack Kit (234 bottles-702 bottles) $700.00 – $2,675.00
- Vino Rails Flex Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack system (9 bottles) $166.00 – $207.00
- Vino Pins Flex Mounting Strip (component) $35.00 – $40.00
- Vino Rails Flex Mounting Strip (component) $35.00 – $40.00
- Vino Pins Flex Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack system (9 to 27 bottles) $193.00 – $594.00
- Have you designed with the Vino Serie...
- When we first got a peek of the inside of Liquo...
- Last week we offered an exclusive sneak peek at...