Rockstar Detroit-area designer Lauren Tolles sits down with Houzz to discuss the trends in wine cellar design — and comment on some show-stopping projects. A fine wine can evoke a bouquet of memories. Relive those moments and create a gorgeous accent piece with wine storage that puts your bottles on display. “It’s a completely different
- Published in Design Corner
- W Series Bottle Height Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack (1 to 3 bottles) $18.00 – $37.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Extension Bracket $33.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Angled Base Plate $30.00
- Vino Series Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00 – $38.00
- Imagine a dark, cool, underground cellar dug in...
- The designer tool bag expands with the versatil...
- The moms in your life have earned a little more...