Every bottle of wine has a story. Some are better than others. Hiding any label in a dark corner is essentially hiding the story of the wine. This was a driving principle behind VintageView founder Doug McCain’s inventing of our label-forward wine racks in 2001. Wine labels should to be a focal point, visually, of wine collections
- Published in Wine
- Vino Series Panel Custom Wine Rack System (refundable design fee only) $100.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post 10' Floating Wine Rack System $225.00
- Vino Series Post Mounting Plates $5.00 – $15.00
- Vino Series Post Floating Wine Rack System $225.00 – $265.00
- Vino Rails Two-Sided Cork Forward Floating Wine Rack Kit (40-120 bottles) $905.00 – $2,725.00
- We believe wine racking should be both function...
- Since the day we debuted the first label-forwar...
- The goal of The New American Home is for the se...