In episode #8 of Wine and Design, we convinced designer Myk Becknell of Leyes Construction to drive in from Oregon to join us at Hotel Vintage Seattle ahead of the night’s Cabernet & Credit event. We cover the styles of Seattle and Portland, Ore., design style basics, and settle which state — Oregon or Washington —
In episode #7 of Wine and Design, we visit Denver’s Bonacquisti Wine Co. to open wines from produced from grapes grown all over Colorado (Paonia, Grand Valley, Cortez), including a delightful fizzy Riesling made by our host for the day and a fabulous 15-year-old Merlot produced by Boulder Creek Winery. What’s in the glass: 2016 Bonacquisti
In episode #6 of Wine and Design, we invited Andrea Rogers from Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing to taste us wines from family-run operations in Mendoza, Argentina. Let’s just say happy hour started a little early that day. Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing is a Colorado-based marketing firm that helps bring unique and family-run vineyard operations into the
In episode #4 of Wine and Design, We pop into Bar Helix, a haute new wine bar in the RiNo neighborhood of Denver to speak with somm/owner Kendra Anderson about the restaurant design and all sorts of naughty treats like waffles made from tator tots, burgers, and more. What’s in the glass: 2013 Cruse Wine
In episode #3 of Wine and Design, Jacob tastes through selections from three wine clubs — Gary Vee’s Monthly Wine Club, Cline Cellars Half Swing Wine Club, and Naked Wines — showing each’s unique way of getting tasting bottles to your doorstep. What’s in the glass: ’16 Anderson Conn Valley chardonnay (Napa) via GaryVee’s Monthly
- Vino Series Panel Custom Wine Rack System (refundable design fee only) $100.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post 10' Floating Wine Rack System $225.00
- Vino Series Post Mounting Plates $5.00 – $15.00
- Vino Series Post Floating Wine Rack System $225.00 – $265.00
- W Series Wine Rack Frame 15s (solid frame, custom) — Up to 252 Bottle Floating Wine Rack System $450.00
- Since the day we debuted the first label-forwar...
- The goal of The New American Home is for the se...
- Stepping away from the neon of The Strip, you’l...