When designing a home wine cellar the first question is usually: “Where are we going to put it?” It can be difficult picking between a main-floor entertaining zone or a perfect nook in a basement with prime conditions for aging. When lifestyle blogger Allison Ruchaber wanted to up the wine storage game in her Denver
- Published in Design Corner
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $37.00 – $41.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $30.00 – $50.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- by Stacy Moya (@stacymoya) Major remodeling pro...
- In the past couple of years, Miami has been ris...
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...