The ProjectDistrict Winery is DC’s only commercial winery, a mixed-use space that opened in summer 2017 and includes a tasting bar, production facility, event space, and restaurant. It features two massive, glassed-in wine towers that hold 3,800 bottles on Wall Series wine racks and Floor-to-Ceiling Frames. Here’s how the project unfolded, according to lead designer Bill
- Published in General
Since we just lugged the holiday decorations out of the crawl space (and back in to it in short order), we have maximum capacity on the mind when thinking about wine cellar inspiration this month. Check out these residential and commercial cellars that manage to 1) pack the bottles in like its owners just joined
- Published in Design Corner
- W Series Bottle Height Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack (1 to 3 bottles) $18.00 – $37.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Extension Bracket $33.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Angled Base Plate $30.00
- Vino Series Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00 – $38.00
- Imagine a dark, cool, underground cellar dug in...
- The designer tool bag expands with the versatil...
- The moms in your life have earned a little more...