For a mere $9.5 million, this gorgeous home in Denver’s uber tony Cherry Hills Village neighborhood could be yours. We’d buy it for the wine room alone. Or maybe the 2.5-acre property. Or the seven bathrooms. You get the picture. “Designed by Denver-based Boss Architecture and completed in 2014, the two-level home was built with seamless indoor-outdoor living
- Published in Design Corner
- W Series Bottle Height Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack (1 to 3 bottles) $18.00 – $37.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Extension Bracket $33.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Angled Base Plate $30.00
- Vino Series Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00 – $38.00
- Imagine a dark, cool, underground cellar dug in...
- The designer tool bag expands with the versatil...
- The moms in your life have earned a little more...