What you need to know about wine cellar humidity whether you live in the sub-tropics of the south or the arid climates of the west
You’ve taken the time to determine what time of cellar you need for your home and have landed on creating an active cellar that’ll keep wine safe for decades. What’s next? Let’s talk humidity. This plays a vital roll in how you insulate the cellar, install a vapor barrier, and determine the cooling system needed. Gary
- Published in Wine
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- by Stacy Moya (@stacymoya) Major remodeling pro...
- In the past couple of years, Miami has been ris...
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...