Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (April): Coastal contemporary vibes at Sea Salt in St. Petersburg, FL
Comfortable, welcoming, and airy are just a few descriptors for contemporary design. They are also the elements that epitomize the atmosphere at Sea Salt in St. Petersburg, Fl. The light color palette of the restaurant combines neutrals such as those of the chairs and booths, with accents of blues and greens. At the center of it
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- What is the definition of “dream wine cel...
- Cellar Master's Inc in Newberry Park created an...
- There are three primary types of design being u...