The 4K moniker of this cellar could easily have two definitions. The obvious one being it holds 4,000 bottles (that’s a lot of juice!). You could also say it’s about 4,000 times more amazing than just about any wine room you’ve ever seen in a home. This two-story stunner is a centerpiece on the main
- Published in Design Corner
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- by Stacy Moya (@stacymoya) Major remodeling pro...
- In the past couple of years, Miami has been ris...
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...