We head back to the popular Denver wine bar, Bar Helix, to join somm and owner Kendra Anderson to learn about two distinct wines from the Old World. If you haven’t been to Bar Helix, it was named the best new bar in 2018 by Westword, and for good reason. This swank spot is a
In episode #9 of Wine and Design, we return to Bar Helix, the recent winner of Best New Bar in 2018 in Denver by Westword, to get schooled on wine basics, from how to open a bottle without breaking the cork to how to smell and sip. What’s in the glass: Precedent 2015 Old Vine White (Cienega
- Published in Wine
In episode #4 of Wine and Design, We pop into Bar Helix, a haute new wine bar in the RiNo neighborhood of Denver to speak with somm/owner Kendra Anderson about the restaurant design and all sorts of naughty treats like waffles made from tator tots, burgers, and more. What’s in the glass: 2013 Cruse Wine
- Evolution Wine Wall Post 10s (solid frame) $225.00
- W Series Wine Rack Frame Elbow $28.00 – $38.00
- Wall Series Wine Rack Frame 12 $360.00 – $500.00
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $37.00 – $41.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Since 2015, the Mile High City’s top design pro...
- Introducing two new Vino Series finishes –...
- San Francisco is a playground for those who see...