We anointed Jacob Harkins our Justin Winery type of wine drinker, meaning he probably needs an active wine cellar to display his wines. We talk wine cellar cooling with David Elliott, seasoned wine cellar expert, in part three of What Type of Wine Cellar Am I. What’s in the glass: Justin Winery 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon
The most basic decision to kick off a wine cellar or display planning process is to figure out if you need to add climate control (cooling and humidity). If you do, it becomes a much larger scale project (that can take weeks/months to build with a much higher price tag). If you don’t, you can
- Published in Design Corner
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $100.00 – $110.00
- Cellar Master's Inc in Newberry Park created an...
- There are three primary types of design being u...
- As we enter the summer (is it here, yet?), we h...