We anointed Jacob Harkins our Justin Winery type of wine drinker, meaning he probably needs an active wine cellar to display his wines. We talk wine cellar cooling with David Elliott, seasoned wine cellar expert, in part three of What Type of Wine Cellar Am I. What’s in the glass: Justin Winery 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon
The most basic decision to kick off a wine cellar or display planning process is to figure out if you need to add climate control (cooling and humidity). If you do, it becomes a much larger scale project (that can take weeks/months to build with a much higher price tag). If you don’t, you can
- Published in Design Corner
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $37.00 – $41.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $30.00 – $50.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- by Stacy Moya (@stacymoya) Major remodeling pro...
- In the past couple of years, Miami has been ris...
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...