We anointed Jacob Harkins our Justin Winery type of wine drinker, meaning he probably needs an active wine cellar to display his wines. We talk wine cellar cooling with David Elliott, seasoned wine cellar expert, in part three of What Type of Wine Cellar Am I. What’s in the glass: Justin Winery 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon
The most basic decision to kick off a wine cellar or display planning process is to figure out if you need to add climate control (cooling and humidity). If you do, it becomes a much larger scale project (that can take weeks/months to build with a much higher price tag). If you don’t, you can
- Published in Design Corner
- Vino Series Panel Custom Wine Rack System (refundable design fee only) $100.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post 10' Floating Wine Rack System $225.00
- Vino Series Post Mounting Plates $5.00 – $15.00
- Vino Series Post Floating Wine Rack System $225.00 – $265.00
- Vino Rails Two-Sided Cork Forward Floating Wine Rack Kit (40-120 bottles) $905.00 – $2,725.00
- We believe wine racking should be both function...
- Since the day we debuted the first label-forwar...
- The goal of The New American Home is for the se...