It’s not often that we see a tasting room and say, “we could live there.” While a never-ending supply of wine is enticing, it’s always hard to picture the space as homey enough. The inviting school-house vibe of Medlock Ames winery in Alexander Vally of Sonoma breaks that mold. Designed by Will Wick — a stellar firm
- Published in Design Corner
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- Angela Otten and husband Steve have more than 5...
- What is the definition of “dream wine cel...
- Cellar Master's Inc in Newberry Park created an...