The Southern Living Showhome in Houston is a family paradise with a transitional wine cellar
From the Houston Chronicle:
Wine features: The tree-bark wall covering in this wine room is so amazing that you’ll want to walk up and touch it. There’s no substitute for that, but this room offers ideas for anyone. A wine fridge can be tucked under any kitchen counter for those who like to entertain. … Metal wine racks mounted on the walls of this room would work in any dining room. Use them on an accent wall with patterned wallpaper, shiplap or rustic palette boards. This one’s easy for DIYers; others with a bigger budget could go for a fabric wallcovering. Read more >>
- 8 WS42-K metal wine racks
- 192-bottle capacity
- Estimated Racking Cost: $816
- Homebuilder: Ted and Yvonne Cummins of Morning Star Builders
- Interior design: Cindy Aplanalp-Yates’ Chairma Design Group
- Photos by Mike Kaskel
See it in person:
The Southern Living Custom Builder Program Showcase Home Tour is open 11-5pm Fridays-Sundays from Sept. 15-Oct. 29 | Tickets are $15
See more good news and features about VintageView
- W Series Bottle Height Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack (1 to 3 bottles) $18.00 – $37.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Extension Bracket $33.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Angled Base Plate $30.00
- Vino Series Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00 – $38.00
- Imagine a dark, cool, underground cellar dug in...
- The designer tool bag expands with the versatil...
- The moms in your life have earned a little more...