Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (June): Rustic, Country Design at French 75 in Denver
The farmhouse inspiration throughout the upstairs wine lounge — perfect for semi-private events — is marked by warm tones and natural materials. Mixing materials creates a beautiful transitional design. The wine racks complement the wooden accents and create a community atmosphere in this part of the restaurant. While removed from the main dining room, guests can catch a glimpse of the display looking above the bar, tempting them to ask what’s next on the wine list (even though the eatery is named after a famed cocktail).
It’s time for escargot and Sauvignon Blanc.
French 75 Wine Cellar (Denver) Details:
- Wall Series metal wine racks (single-, double-, and triple-deep configuration)
- Floor-to-Ceiling Frames
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Racking Price: $2,800
Photos by Adam Larkey
- Evolution Wine Wall Post 10s (solid frame) $225.00
- W Series Wine Rack Frame Elbow $28.00 – $38.00
- Wall Series Wine Rack Frame 12 $360.00 – $500.00
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $37.00 – $41.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Since 2015, the Mile High City’s top design pro...
- Introducing two new Vino Series finishes –...
- San Francisco is a playground for those who see...