Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (June): Rustic, Country Design at French 75 in Denver
The farmhouse inspiration throughout the upstairs wine lounge — perfect for semi-private events — is marked by warm tones and natural materials. Mixing materials creates a beautiful transitional design. The wine racks complement the wooden accents and create a community atmosphere in this part of the restaurant. While removed from the main dining room, guests can catch a glimpse of the display looking above the bar, tempting them to ask what’s next on the wine list (even though the eatery is named after a famed cocktail).
It’s time for escargot and Sauvignon Blanc.
French 75 Wine Cellar (Denver) Details:
- Wall Series metal wine racks (single-, double-, and triple-deep configuration)
- Floor-to-Ceiling Frames
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Racking Price: $2,800
Photos by Adam Larkey
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- by Stacy Moya (@stacymoya) Major remodeling pro...
- In the past couple of years, Miami has been ris...
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...