How to win a $2,500 wine wall this weekend in Denver
We’ll be at Cherry Arts at Stanley Marketplace all weekend, showing off some of our latest products and giving guests the chance to win a $2,500 wine wall, inclusive of wine and installation.
All you have to do is take a selfie.
Yup. We have a sample wall on display and a few selfie sticks. Snap a photo sitting in our chic green chairs with the wine wall behind and tag VintageView when you post it to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter (if you have trouble tagging, add #labelfoward).
We will select one lucky person at random to receive a contemporary wine wall of their own, valued at $2,500+.
The grand prize comes with installation services provided by Caliber Construction and a year-long wine club membership to Creekside Cellars, Colorado’s premier winery.
See you this weekend!
Cherry Arts at Stanley runs Oct. 23-25 at Stanley Marketplace, 2501 Dallas St., Aurora. Our booth is located in the Colorado Homes & Lifestyles Living Section (near the chef demo stage). Friday is a ticketed VIP event, Saturday and Sunday are free and open to the public.
One winner will be selected at random based on social media interaction. The grand prize consists of up to $1,500 in MSRP wine racks from VintageView Wine Storage Systems, 2D CAD design to customize the project to your wall, installation by Caliber Construction ($750), and a one-year Creekside Cellars wine club membership ($400).
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- In the past couple of years, Miami has been ris...
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...
- Angela Otten and husband Steve have more than 5...