Cellars and climate-controlled cabinets put wine storage in the limelight | Stuff (NZ)
The wine cellar trend is heating up across the globe. Check out this modern wine cellar trend piece from New Zealand, which features a wine wall courtesy of our Kiwi partners, Wine on the Side.
From the Stuff (NZ):
Wine storage has come of age – it’s no longer enough to simply stash a few bottles in the basement.
Today, it’s all about dedicated wine cellars, decorative racking systems and climate-controlled wine cabinets.
Increasingly, designers and architects are being asked to incorporate wine storage into a design. The winning kitchen in the last NKBA Kitchen of the Year Awards, designed by Robin Caudwell of Design CK, features a separate wine cellar. And this is typical of the trend.
See more good news and features about VintageView
- W Series Wine Rack Frame 15s (solid frame, custom) — Up to 252 Bottle Floating Wine Rack System $450.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post 10s (solid frame) $225.00
- W Series Wine Rack Frame Elbow $28.00 – $38.00
- W Series Wine Rack Frame 12' — Up to 198 Bottle Floating Wine Rack System $360.00 – $500.00
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $37.00 – $41.00
- Flip open the Jan 2020 Professional Builder Mag...
- Builders Glass Of Bonita is one of our modern w...
- While perusing Instagram, it is easy to see tha...