5 Fast Facts About the Vino Series: The most trusted metal wine rack peg system in the world
Have you designed with the Vino Series lately?
Since we developed this cutting edge wine rack system in 2015, it has served as the world’s best wine peg system with quality and style only VintageView can offer.
Here are 5 fast facts about the Vino Series:
- Offered in cork-forward and label-forward configurations (for both standard and magnum-sized bottles)
- Features the first — and most trusted — anchor system for direct-to-drywall, direct-to-wood, and direct-to-masonry surfaces. No backer needed.
- Available in 6 sleek finishes for your custom wine cellar design needs: milled aluminum, matte black, gloss black, gunmetal, golden bronze, and acrylic
- Vino Pins label-forward design features the patented neck and base advantage and can transform, now or later, into two- and three-deep bottle configurations
- Backed by a lifetime warranty because we test our products so rigorously we’re happy to stand behind our wine racks forever.
And perhaps most importantly, we carry significant inventory to fulfill orders for projects, small to large, super quick (shipping within 48 hours on most). Let us know if we can help you with a project.
By the way, if this was all news to you, we have great trainings coming up this month to teach you about VintageView products, wine cellar trends, actionable marketing/sales tips, and much more.
Want to learn more?
Drop us a note!
- Vino Rails Designer Kit (9 bottles): Cork Forward Wall Mounted Wine Rack Display $144.00 – $180.00
- Vino Rails Designer Kit (6 bottles): Cork Forward Wall Mounted Wine Rack Display $96.00 – $120.00
- Vino Pins Designer Kit (12-bottle layout): Wall Mounted Wine Rack Display $240.00 – $528.00
- Vino Pins Designer Kit (6-bottle layout): Wall Mounted Wine Rack Display $120.00 – $192.00
- Vino Rails Mounting Plate for Magnum Wine Bottles (vino series post system component) $6.00 – $16.00
- When we created the first label-forward wine ra...
- There’s been a movement towards boutique ...
Marc LeBlanc of Liquor Lodge on why investing in design is so important for boutique wine retailers (and 7 other questions answered)When photos of Liquor Lodge hit our Instagram f...